Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Tshirts for SPANK


Hi everyone! I wanted to share a collaboration that I did with my friends at Spank. Spank hosts some of the hottest art parties that I've been to thus far because it's multi-disciplinary; marrying music with art. Some events have included runway battles, spoken word performances, poetry, sculptural installations, and of course fun music. The boys at Spank have managed to capture the spirit of what I imagine the New York club scene to have been in the 80s. That's why I'm always super excited whenever I'm asked by Spank to participate in any artful collaboration. Above are some photos of the Tshirt I created for Spank - it's a limited edition of 100, 2 colours, on a light grey Tshirt, price is $20. Here's the link to the SPANK STORE where you can purchase it, if you'd like. Happy Summer!


No comments: