Friday, January 27, 2012

My Dreams, His Nightmares
Last Wednesday I stopped by SVA's radio station to do an interview with Sam Weber, on his radio show, "Your Dreams My Nightmares." If you're reading this blog, then you're most likely tapped-in; he really needs no introduction, but I'll give him one anyway. Illustrator, Artist, Educator, and now Radio Host, and fellow Canadian -- I couldn't be more thrilled. I met Sam years ago, shortly before I moved to New York from Toronto. If I remember correctly, it was the summer of 2003, and I believe he had just graduated from SVA's MFA Illustration program. The strength of his work preceded him even then, in a way that it oftentimes does around many talented folks. Being a kind guy, charismatic, and extraordinarily talented, I was honoured and thrilled to share the stage with him. So if you have any time or interest on a rainy friday, then take a listen to my segment here. Thanks again, Sam!

No comments: