Thursday, March 31, 2011

Tiny Trifecta, Saturday, April 9
at Cotton Candy Machine in Brooklyn

Here's some news that my friend Tara McPherson will be hosting a show called "Tiny Trifecta" at her store in South Williamsburg, Brooklyn next Saturday April 9th. There will be 100 artists and illustrators' (tiny) works for sale, for $100. Here's the piece that I will be contributing to the show; a small accordion style booklet that I hand-made and silkscreen, which is part of my Sausage Series.
Again here's the date and address of the opening:
Tiny Trifecta
Cotton Candy Machine
Saturday, April 9th, 2011
7pm - 12 midnight
235 South 1st Street, in Brooklyn.

2 comments:

MJC *-* said...

Ohhh looks wonderful, you piece. I wish I lived in your country. I would go there right away!

MJC *-* said...

*your piece (i mean)