Tuesday, February 23, 2010

RAINY DAYS AND TUESDAYS...
The weather's ugly today, so I thought it would be fun to post this and inspire a different kind of attitude within myself and whoever reads this, before I begin my day.
Forecast: 35 degrees farenheit, or 2 degrees celsius, freezing rain.
Perfect.
said with sarcasm
I do a regular column for GQ Germany; this is the latest one called "Italo Style"... I sure wouldn't mind being in Italy right now. That said, strangely enough, the last time I went which was just over 2 years ago, the weather was much the same. We were in Rocchetta and drove in from Nice, France. We ate some pizza, pasta and wine, and then drove further into town to walk around (in the cold and rain). No pool, no sun, no bikinis or speedos, but it was gorgeous and romantically mediaeval.
Happy Tuesday!

No comments: