Monday, February 1, 2010

Cast Your Vote on Threadless.com... another Tshirt Submission


Above is my second submission for Threadless.com's Design Challenge. The theme again is "Create The New Trend," and so, using this sentence as inspiration, I came up with this piece, which was inspired by my first submission of "Follow Me." If this illustration gets chosen to become translated into a Tshirt, then the entire image with be belt printed so that the image can extend from the front onto the back.
The idea came to me while sketching in the car on the way to Montauk. The drawings below don't necessarily couple with the image in this post, but it does show one my preliminary thought process for the "Follow Me" illustration.



So again, if you have any time or interest, please click on this thumbnail image below and it'll bring you to the Threadless.com website where you can cast your vote. Thanks so much!
Follow Me Series: Footsteps - Threadless T-shirts, Nude No More






No comments: