Monday, January 4, 2010

NEW WEBSITE...(again)

With a new year comes new possibilities and...a new website.
The recession is still looming and my pocket book lighter than ever, and as a result, I decided to invest, yet again, in the "Dummies" series of books to try to learn how to hand-code my site using CSS and HTML instead of hiring someone else to do it for me. Needless to say, as a semi-luddite, I could only get to a certain point in my hand-coding, after which I resorted to "clicking and dragging" my site together with Dreamweaver. Many thanks to my friend Elaine, who helped me answer as best as she could the questions that I had in regards to coding. Phewf! And now it's over to you... enjoy the old work as well as the new pieces. Happy New Year!

2 comments:

Mat Hains said...

The site looks great, and it is insanely fast. There is zero loading time for the pictures, which is great.

Marcos Chin said...

thanks mathieu... that's good to know :-)